close

豪斯醫生,我最近迷上的美國影集
House是個跛腳的醫生,怪裡怪氣的,是個天才,有一個他和自己挑選出來的下屬組成的醫療團隊,醫院接到生了怪病的病人都會轉手到他那裡,他不喜歡面對病人,因為他認為人人都在說謊,所以老是故意賴掉門診時間,只對醫不了的怪病病人有興趣,但通常也都不親自跟病人接洽除非有必要.他會威脅或欺騙病人好讓他們說出實話或是答應接受治療以達到自己想解開病因和救人的目的等等,對人不友善,包括對組員:黑人醫生Foreman,澳洲籍帥哥醫生Chase,4人團隊裡唯一的女醫生Cameron還有唯一的朋友Dr.Wilson和永遠支持他卻同時很受不了他的院長Dr.Duddy和病人們. 因為認為病人都在說謊所以他常常要Foreman偷偷闖進病人家找病因,因為在美國黑人總是被認為是高犯罪族群,而Foreman青少年時也因犯罪被起訴過

越看越覺得他很性感XD 跟葉玉英說他老了,她說老了好,性感!XDDD





Dr.House經典語錄


刻意誤解

1. How can you just sit there ? my son is going to die.
 
   心急的家屬:你怎能就這樣坐在那邊? 我兒子就要死了!

   House: If I eat standing up, I spill.

   豪斯:如果我站著吃,食物會溢出來。 
 
 
2. Is this a good hospital?

   心急的家屬:這家醫院好嗎?

   House: Depends on what you mean by "good". I like the chairs.

   豪斯:這得看你覺得好醫院是怎麼樣? 我喜歡這裡的椅子。


3. Dr. Foreman: Isn’t treating patients why we became doctors?

   福曼:醫好病人!難道不是我們成為醫生的原因嗎?!

   House: No,treating illnesses is why we became doctors.

           Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.

   豪斯:不,醫好疾病,才是做醫生的原因!

         陪伴病人,是大多數醫生的苦難。


4. Dr. Forman: Tenyear olds do not have heart attacks. It’s got to be a mistake.
 
   福曼:10歲的小孩不可能有心臟病,肯定有錯。

   House:Right. The simplest explanation is she’s a 40year old lying about her age.

    豪斯:是呀!最簡單的解釋就是,其實她謊報了年紀,已四十歲了。

   House:Maybe an actress trying to hang on.

   豪斯:還是個小牌女演員。
 
  

 

5. House: What do you know about the nun?

   豪斯:你對那個修女有什麼看法?(他們這集的病人)

   Dr. Chase: Which one?

   卻斯:哪一個?

   House:The cute one. I think she likes me.

   豪斯:漂亮的那個,我想她喜歡上我了。

   House:The sick one, obviously.

   豪斯:當然是生病的那個!

   (挖苦卻斯的不專心)
 

6. Stacy: If Chase screwed up so badly, why didn’t you fire him?

   醫院律師顧問史黛西:如果卻斯搞砸了,為什麼你不開除他? (這集Chase搞砸了一個病人的檢測)

   House: He has great hair.

   豪斯:他的髮型很好看。

   Stacy: What are you hiding?

   醫院律師顧問史黛西:你到底在隱瞞什麼?

   House: I’m gay. Oh…that’s not what you meant. 
 
   豪斯:我是同性戀,哦,我不小心洩露了。

   House:It does explain a lot though.

   豪斯:不過這倒是,解釋了很多事情。

   House:No girlfriend, always with Wilson, obsession with sneakers…

   豪斯:我沒有女友、老愛和威爾森黏在一起、愛吃巧克力.....。


 


思考的批判


1. house:you talk to God,you’re religious. God talks to you,you’re psychotic.

   豪斯:和上帝說話(禱告),你是信仰者,上帝和你說話,你是精神病患。


2. House: No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20’ between love and hate. 
 
   豪斯:愛與恨並非薄薄的一線之隔。愛與恨之間,隔著站滿兵哨的萬里長城。


3. House: What would you prefer a doctor who holds your hand while you die or who ignores you while you get better?

   豪斯:你比較喜歡哪種醫生? 是臨死前,陪在你身邊的醫生,還是當病情好轉後,不再理你的醫生?

   House:I guess it would particularly suck to have a doctor who ignores you while you die.

   豪斯:最常見的,卻是當你快死時,卻不理你的醫生。

 

4.House: You told me you hadn’t changed your diet or exercise. Were you lying?

  豪斯:你說你沒有刻意減肥或運動!你在說謊嗎?

  Samantha: Lying?

  病人珊曼莎:說謊?

  House: Does your husband have high blood pressure?

  豪斯:妳先生有高血壓?

  Samantha: My husband?

  病人珊曼莎:我先生?

  House: Yeah, see, if you’re going to repeat everything I say, this conversation’s going to take twice as long.

  豪斯:聽好,如果妳一直重覆我說的話,而不回答,我們的談話時間,會是現在的兩倍。

 

5. House: See that? They all assume I’m a patient because of this cane.

   豪斯:你看,因為我拿拐杖,病人們都覺得,我是個病人。

   Wilson: So put on a white coat like the rest of us.

   威爾森:那就去穿件白袍,和其它醫生一樣。
 
   House: I don’t want them to think I’m a doctor.

   豪斯:我不想讓病人,以為我是個醫生。
 
   Wilson: You see where the administration might have a problem with that attitude.

   威爾森:你覺得上層,會對這件事有意見。
 
   House: People don’t want a sick doctor.

   豪斯:病人不會想要,連自己都治不好的醫生。

   Wilson: Fair enough. I don’t like healthy patients.

   威爾森:同樣的,醫院不需要,健康的病人。


6. House:Here’s how life works: you either get to ask for an apology or you get to shoot people. Not both.

   豪斯:常理是這樣:可以要求對方道歉,不然就教訓他,通常不會兩樣都做。
 
 
 

 

 

惡作劇的廢話


1.House: But I have a theory. There is one chemical that, if ingested, it causes a person’s estrogen level to increase dramatically.

  豪斯:我想到一個理論。有種藥品,服用後,會導致病人體內的雌激素大幅上升。

 Bill: What is it?  

  病人比爾:那是什麼?

 House: It’s called...estrogen.  

  豪斯:雌激素。


2. House: Lift up your arms. You have a parasite.

   豪斯:抬起你的手臂,你體內有個寄生蟲。
 
   Jill: Like a tapeworm or something?

   病人:你是說-像絛蟲之類的東西?

   House: Lie back and lift up your sweater.You can put your arms down.
 
   豪斯:躺平,撩起你的毛衣,把手放低。
 
   Jill: Can you do anything about it?
 
   病人:你能會怎麼做?
 
   House: Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states.

   豪斯:大多數的地方,除掉這種超過一個月大的寄生蟲,是違法的。

   Jill: Illegal?

   病人:違法?

   House: Don’t worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites...

   豪斯:別擔心,很多女人都會喜歡她們的寄生蟲,幫它取名字、穿衣服、還讓它和其他的寄生蟲一起玩。

   Jill: Playdates…

   病人:一起玩?

   House:(showing her sonogram) It has your eyes.

   豪斯:(讓病人看超音波圖片)眼睛長的很像你。(其實是病人懷孕了)

 

3. Dr. Foreman: The kid was just taking his AP calculus exam when all of a sudden he got nauseous and disoriented.

   福曼:這個孩子,在微積分考試時,突然感到惡心眩暈。

   House: That’s the way calculus presents.
 
   豪斯:這是微積分常見的副作用。

 

4. Dr. Chase: You’re going to talk to a patient?

   卻斯:你要親自和病人講?

   House: God talks to him. It’d be arrogant of me to assume I’m better than  God. 

   豪斯:連神都和他講話了,我還沒有自大的認為,比神還強。

   (這個病人是個信仰治療師,聲稱上帝會跟他說話) 

 

5. House: God ever talk to you when you were in the seminary?

   豪斯:在神學院時,上帝曾經和你交談過嗎?

   Dr. Chase: Ummm... no. 

   卻斯:嗯,沒有!

   House: God’s loss, our gain. 

   豪斯:那可真是上帝的損失,便宜了我們。

   (chase曾是神學院學生)

 

   6. Dr. Wilson:Do you know your phone’s dead? Do you ever recharge your batteries? 
 
   威爾森:你的手機掛了,難道你就不會去充電嗎?

   House: They recharge? I just buy new phones.

   豪斯:可以充電啊?! 我都是買個新的。  




   7.豪斯:你得了鼻病毒
     
 
      病人緊張的問:那是什麼
      

      豪斯:感冒!
 
  

 

巧妙的閃避

1. Dr. Wilson: You will lie, cheat and steal to get what you want, but you’re incapable of kissing a little ass?

   威爾森:為了得到你要的,可以坑蒙拐騙,無所不用!為何就不能稍拍點馬屁呢?

   House: Well, we all have our limitations.
 
   豪斯:嗯,人們總是有些做不來的事。


2. Dr. Cuddy: I can’t even imagine the backward logic you used to  rationalize shooting a corpse.

   院長:我完全無法想像,你要用怎樣的邏輯理論,解釋開槍射擊無名屍這件事。

   House: Well if I shot a live person there’s a lot more paperwork. 

   豪斯:嗯,如果開槍射活人,會讓您有更多的書面報告。
 
   (豪斯這集為了一個被槍擊的病人而必須做一個實驗,他跑到停屍間找一具無名屍然後對他開槍)

 

 


種族語言

1. Dr. Foreman: Why are you riding on me?

  福曼:你為什麼對我這麼差? 

   House: It’s what I do. Has it gotten worse lately? 

  豪斯:我一向都這樣。最近更明顯了嗎?

   Dr. Foreman: Yeah. Seems to me.

  福曼:我覺得是。

   House: Really? Well, that rules out the race thing. You were just as black last week.
 
  豪斯:真的嗎?!那麼肯定不是種族歧視,你的膚色還是和上周一樣的黑。

 

3. Dr. Foreman: Oh,Cameron,I need you for a couple of hours.

  福曼:卡麥隆你有空嗎?

   Dr. Cameron: What’s up?

  卡麥隆:什麼事?
 
  Dr. Foreman: When you break into a house, its always better to have a white chick with you.

  福曼:闖空門時,有個白人女性陪著比較好。 

  (他又被豪斯叫去偷偷調查病人家裡了XD)


 

4. House: I assume "minimal at best" is your stiff upper lip British way of saying "no chance in hell"?

   豪斯:我猜你說的"有可能",就是你們英國人,說的"根本沒指望"。

   Dr. Chase: I’m Australian.

   卻斯:我是澳洲人。

   House: You put the Queen on your money. You’re British.
 
   豪斯:把英女王印在錢幣上,你們就是英國人。




  5.豪斯拿著黑筆在寫白板,他覺得只有自己可以寫白板,白板是用來寫病患症狀的,
     然後foreman忽然想到一個症狀就把筆從豪斯手上拿過來要寫
     豪斯馬上說:他們被叫"白"版是有原因的

     foreman很無奈的還給他

     然後大夥繼續討論,又討論出一個論點,豪斯正要寫上去

     foreman:你到底要不要把那隻"黑"筆給我?!

     豪斯就把筆給他

 

 

犀利的觀察 

1.Ronald: I assume House is a great doctor?

  病人:我猜豪斯是個名醫。

  Dr. Chase: Why would you assume that?

  卻斯:為什麼你會這麼猜?
 
  Ronald: Because if you’re that big a jerk you’re either great or unemployed. 

  病人:因為像他那麼混蛋的傢伙,如果不是特別有本事,肯定找不到飯碗的。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 motishachang 的頭像
    motishachang

    Feel The Magic Power of the Music

    motishachang 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()